Valuation Analyst & CPA
Welcome to our professional services firm! We hope this information provides you with background on the business valuation process and the services that we provide.
Your succession plan includes your family members, and you would like to begin transferring ownership to your children through a gifting process. Transferring ownership to your children or other key members of your business team requires planning and assistance from a team of professionals including your attorney, CPA and an expert in business valuation. After all, your business is most likely one of your most significant assets.
We provide business valuations, or business appraisals, of ownership interests for this and other reasons including:
- Gift and/or Estate Taxes
- Business Planning and Succession
- Planning to buy or sell a privately-owned business
- Dissenting Shareholder Dispute Resolution
- Buy-Sell Agreement
- Merger, Acquisition or Sale
- Charitable Contributions
- Family Limited Partnerships
- Marital Dissolutions
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOPs)
We are experts in appraisals of controlling ownership interests and fractional, or "minority -ownership", interests in privately-owned businesses and companies considering "going private".
Our expertise provides these benefits to the shareholders / owners, managment and the family:
- An appraisal focused on the uniqueness of your business
- A summary of the history of the company since its inception
- Summarization of strengths and weakness
- A "benchmark" comparison to similar-size businesses in your industry
- Assessment of the impact of the economy on the industry and your business